Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Please Oh Please

So I've been asking my mom for a laptop but she is saying to be asking my dad for that. I think that I will really use it often for doing more blogs but this computer is in her room. It will also be great so I don't have to ask to go into her room and just sit in there. That way I don't have to ask and I can find my own all the time Because there will be no fighting , my brother has one and if I have one then my little brother will just have to ask when I am done then I will take to long then it will be alot of work.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck with that Morgan.. Your too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Morgan,
    This is Jaimie and Ellie!!! We love your blog is the coolest blog around!!! There should be a world according to Morgan!!! It would also be nice to have your own laptop!!!
    Love your BFF's,
    Jaimie and Ellie
    P.S. I like doing exclamation marks :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. morgan, i love you...you are too funny...i think you get that from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. morgan I hope you get that laptop

    ReplyDelete