Saturday, July 17, 2010

Why I'm Here

I'm Morgan and why I'm here is because my Mom thought that it would be fun for me to do this. I love to read, write and I am fun to play with. I love to do art and shop for clothes, my favorite thing to do is play with my pets. I have 6 pets; 2 cats 2 dogs and we use to have 3
turtles but one passed away. I love to play with my baby cousin Tag he is so much fun!



Summer vacation was so much fun and here is what we did. We always go swimming at our friends pool, we play with ours cousins a lot , and we are getting ready to go to San Diego. I cant wait to go to San Diego because it is my Mom's Birthday.I've also been reading the Twilight Eclipse ,it was so good. Me and my mom went to see the early show on the opening day because it was our special day together.

2 comments:

  1. Morgan, Tag loves playing with you too! Your the cuttest! I love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan, what a cute blog ..I will have fun reading about you and your world... xoxoxoxxo Love you, Grandma Sherry

    ReplyDelete