Sunday, July 18, 2010

Why Softball Stinks

Summer is so hot outside that it makes me want to do nothing. Tonight we are going to softball and I'm to hot to go outside. I would rather stay home with the cats and the dog, I will if I could. Sometimes at softball I would play or I would sit there and be bored. I wouldn't care if I where bored at home but I would be miserable at softball. It is horrible to be there. I don't understand why people go there when it's like you are 10 feet away from the sun. I really don't like it there because there are no 10 year old girls to play with.

2 comments:

  1. Softball is a good sport and if you go to the recreational park there are teams sorted by age. I used to play recreational and there were lots of 10 year old girls there. It is what you make it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete